- We are happy to offer expert help and support directly to your steamer users, or liaise with your preferred management team – your choice.
- Our customer service number is 1800 STEAMS (1800 783 267) or you can email [email protected].
- We can keep your Head Office in the loop at all times, or handle everything for you and only come to you when a decision needs to be made – it’s up to you.
- All of our customer service staff are trained to give you as much information as possible on costs, age of machines and service history, so you can make an informed decision.
- We can send a courier to collect your Propress steamer and return it to you.
- Most Propress steamer repairs take a maximum of 5 working days.
- Our customer service team is trained to deal with most steamer related questions, but if you need to speak to an engineer don’t be afraid to ask.
- We will always get back to you and give you our advice before proceeding with a repair or replacement.
- Propress steamers are designed and manufactured in the UK. This allows us to keep tight control of our supplier costs and pass those benefits on to you.
- Propress steamer repairs are priced on labour, parts, packing and carriage. That’s it. There are no hidden service charges and often we will be able to give you an estimated cost for any repair before your machine is even collected.
- All Propress steamers come with a minimum of 12 months warranty, and the stainless steel tank inside has a 10-year warranty – so you can concentrate on steaming and not have to worry about costs.
- We’ll send your Propress steamer back to you, PAT tested and working, with some guidance for care in the future.